- ModelAlcoMate AL3100
- Alcohol SensorOxide Semiconductor
- Size / Dimensions10.0 x 10.0 x 5.0 in
- Weight10.0000 oz
- MaterialSteel Frame, Plastic Faceplate
- UsersCommercial, Industrial
- PowerStandard AC Plug (120V)
- Detection Range0.000 - 0.400% BAC (G/DL)
- Display3-Digit LED
- Warranty1 Year
- Recalibration NeededIn order to avoid the cost and inconvenience of shipment for re-calibration service, the AL3500 uses Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Sensor Modules. They must be replaced every 400 tests or at least once per year, whichever comes first.
Accuracy +/-0.01 at 0.10 g/dL (%BAC)
3-Digit LED Results Display
Cumulative Test Counter
Thermal Results Printer (Optional)
Continuous "Free Play" Testing (Standby Time Between Tests)
Restaurants and Bars
The AL3100 is intended to be used in a "table-top" fashion, either for commercial locations or industrial facilities. The device ships in a padded box with no assembly required.
Power Supply and Cable
Additional straws can be purchased directly from a supply store
The AlcoScan AL3100 is a table-top wall-powered breathalyzer that measures a breath sample to detect alcohol in the lungs. The reading is converted to blood alcohol concentration (BAC)> The AlcoScan AL3100 uses an advanced semiconductor sensor to detect alcohol.
The AL3100 uses Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Sensor Modules to eliminate the need for calibration. The sensor module should be replaced approximately once every 500 tests.
The AlcoScan® AL3100 table-top breathalyzer is a perfect choice for users that require high-volume testing with printed results (printer purchased separately). The AL3100 also incorporates patent-pending pre-calibrated replaceable sensor module technology to eliminate the need for calibration service, saving you the downtime and inconvenience, as well as extending the lifetime of the device.