AlcoMate Premium (Model AL7000) Alcohol Tester
The AlcoMate® Premium alcohol tester is our secondary flagship model that uses more affordable oxide semiconductor alcohol sensors in combination with PRISM Technology. The Premium is a great selection for both professional and personal users alike. With the unique Easy-Replace Sensor Panel, module replacement takes just a few seconds!
- MODEL: AlcoMate Premium
- ALCOHOL SENSOR: Oxide Semiconductor
- SIZE / DIMENSIONS: 4.25 x 2.0 x 0.75 in
- WEIGHT: 3.4 oz
- MATERIAL: ABS Molding
- USERS: Commercial, Corporate, Industrial, Law Enforcement, Medical, Military, Pro-consumers
- POWER: 2 x Standard 1.5V AA (Included)
- DETECTION RANGE: 0.000 - 0.400% BAC (G/DL)
- DISPLAY: 4-Digit LCD
- WARRANTY:1 Year
- RECALIBRATION NEEDED: Not required. Sensor module should be replaced every 200 tests or at least once yearly, whichever comes first.
- DOT Approved for Law Enforcement
- Accuracy +/-0.01 at 0.10 g/dL (%BAC)
- US Coast Guard Approved
- Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Sensor Module Technology
- 2nd Generation Re-Inforced Sensor Modules
- Easy-Replace Sensor Panel
- 4-Digit LCD Results Display
- Active Pressure Sensor / Deep Lung Air Sampling
- Cumulative Test Counter
- Low Battery Indicator / Auto Power-Off
- Compact, Sleek and Modern Design
- US Coast Guard
- US Navy & US Marines
- Law Enforcement
- Medical Professionals
- School Administrators
- Corporate Employers
- General Consumers
Retail case (Basic Pack) houses the Premium in a plastic molding, along with accessories. The Full Pack (pictured) features a sturdy, re-inforced ABS exterior hard case with a thickly padded interior for superior protection of the Premium and accessories.
- Premium Breathalyzer
- User's Manual
- Carrying Pouch
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 5 x Mouthpieces
- Pre-Installed PRISM component (Sensor Module)
- Full Pack additionally includes Exterior Hard Case
Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Sensor ModulesThe AlcoMate® Premium breathalyzer combines professional reliability with extremely easy-to-use one-button operation. You can count on the Premium breathalyzer to serve all your personal and/or professional alcohol breath testing needs, as it is DOT approved for law-enforcement grade accuracy and US Coast Guard Approved to satisfy the requirements of all marine vessels in US waters to have a breathalyzer-on-board.
Eliminate the Need for Re-calibrationThe AlcoMate Prestige offers user-replaceable sensor modules so that every time you swap out a module, you can restore "Day 1" accuracy and immediately get back to testing. The Prestige is DOT approved for law-enforcement grade accuracy and US Coast Guard Approved to satisfy the requirements of all marine vessels in US waters to have a breathalyzer-on-board.
Law Enforcement AccuracyThe AlcoMate Revo was designed for maximum accuracy. The combination of PRISM (sensor module) technology and state-of-the-art fuel-cell breath alcohol sensing offers the most reliable, convenient and accurate commercial breathalyzer available on the market. The Revo is perfect for use in a variety of professional testing applications, and is also an ideal choice for pro-sumers looking for performance that rivals police-issue devices.
Alcohol Sensing TechnologyThe AlcoMate TS100 offers advanced fuel-cell alcohol sensing technology for maximum precision in a sleek, lightweight form factor for ultra-portability. The TS100 allows you to carry a breathalyzer in even the smallest of compartments and gives you access to discreet testing with no sacrifice in accuracy.
DOT Approved for Law EnforcementThe AlcoMate Core is an affordable alternative to consumers that want a reliable, accurate breath testing device but would prefer the benefit of lower pricing over the advantages of pre-calibrated sensor modules. The AlcoMate Core features the same form factor as the AlcoMate Prestige.
The AlcoMate Core (Model AL6000 Lite) analyzes a breath sample to detect alcohol in the lungs. This reading is then converted to blood alcohol concentration (BAC). The AlcoMate Core uses an advanced oxide semiconductor sensor to detect alcohol.