Dear Valued Customer:
At AK GlobalTech Corporation, the health and comfort of our customers and employees is our highest priority. As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure proper protocols are in place and follow to mitigate the spread of this virus.
As such, we would like to highlight the following:
- As part of our existing protocols, we thoroughly clean our workplace and products before and after each device delivery. Our team, through our trusted dealer partners, completes a multi-point inspection and cleaning process wherein exterior and interior touch points are deep cleaned before being prepared for future deliveries. We will be diligent to ensure these existing standards are followed.
- High touch point areas including, but not limited to exterior device, mouthpiece, cases, and packaging and shipping materials will be cleaned with additional attention using disinfecting wipes or spray.
- We include an amenity kit at our workplace that includes hand sanitizer,disinfecting wipes, and tissues as part of our customer service.
When using our devices at your workplace, we highly recommend to follow your internal testing protocols. If not available, we would like to highlight the following:
- At high volume testing facility, the safety distance between testees and protective gear for testers are highly recommended.
- To pass the device by hand to the testees is not recommended to avoid the spread of virus.
- Frequent cleaning is also highly recommended after use. High precaution cannot be over-stressed while testing multiple testees.
- The one-way flow technology of AlcoMate mouthpiece uses a non-reversible valve inside to prevent inhaling outer contaminated air, but the mouthpiece as well as the device is highly recommended to be handled by the testers equipped with protective gear for hygiene purpose. The use of individually wrapped mouthpieces is another recommendation of ours at emergency situation like now.
The act of cleaning breathalyzers are highly recommended for hygienic purposes as follows:
- Frequent or rigorous cleaning is not required but highly recommended in order to mitigate the spread of virus.
- Non-alcohol wipes should be used for cleaning devices. A typical example of appropriate cleaning product is a lint-free cloth or equivalent, though suitable products need not be limited by this named example.
- If cleaning is performed, only exterior surfaces and/or mouthpieces should be cleaned. After cleaning, all surfaces should be completely free of moisture before turning on the breathalyzer and/or conducting a test.
As the situation unfolds, the above plans and precautions might change. If so, we will keep you up-to-date. Please reach out to us directly if we can help in any way.Sincerely,
AK GlobalTech Corporation